Manual inbound call control can direct incoming calls to your system as required. More commonly know as day / night mode to direct callers to a ‘closed’ greeting or voicemail during off-hours and to ring reception / auto attendant during open hours is handled by an Operator Managed Route.
Creating new Operator Managed Route from the MyPBX Web Admin Portal.
- Log in to your web portal admin page.
- From the left navigation pane, click PBX Features to expand the list and then click Feature Codes.
- From the list you can see features code *280 Day / Night Mode Toggle If you click to edit this feature you can view the default password of 1234 or able to configure your own.
- Once your Feature code has been set you can assign day/night mode routes to inbound routes.
- Follow to setting up phone numbers with Operator Managed Routes (Day / Night mode) rules.
Linking your phone feature code to Inbound Routes
Use the Setting up Inbound Routes guide to when linking DID’s to routes.
Operator Managed Routes are universal within your system. If you specify day / night mode for all you inbound numbers, all numbers will automatically adapt based on the day / night mode you selected via the *280 feature code.