Follow these steps to complete a Transfer of an existing call and answer another call:
- With a call active on your phone
- New call arrives either prior to or partway through a Transfer (incoming call pop appears on your phone)
- Press the keypad * or # button to remove the call pop screen (you may also press the down arrow on a VVX 300/310/400/410 phone)
- Press the Transfer soft key to either complete a partially completed Attended Transfer (i.e. you are talking to the extension) or initiate a Transfer
- Answer the new incoming call
During an existing call, your screen will appear with the active call.
When a new call arrives while trying to call forward the existing call, the new incoming call screen appears over top and forwarding controls / softkeys are replaced with the call answer soft keys.
To mute / ignore the incoming call screen to return to the active call list, press * or # to return and complete the original call transfer.